Compiled by the Mental Health Committee
For All Students in General:
- U of T Health & Wellness
- U of T My Student Support Program (SSP)
- U of T Navi: Your Mental Health Wayfinder *New!
- Good2Talk Student Helpline
- Gerstein Crisis Centre
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Mind Your Mind *New!
- LivingWorks Start: A 90 minute, e-learning program focused teaching on suicide prevention skills *New!
For All Students During the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- RSGSU: RSI Student Self-Care Toolkit *for RSI students by RSI students*
- U of T: Wellness and Work from Home Toolkit
- MHCC: Mental Health and Wellness During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CAMH: Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Take Care 19: A Crowd-Sourced Compilation
- U of T: Managing Your Mental Health During COVID-19
- U of T: Conversations About Mental Health as Covid-19 Becomes our New Normal *New!
- Pomodoro Technique
- Pomodoro Worksheet *New!
- What’s the verdict on academic guilt? *New!
- Taking Care During Isolation *New!
Exercise, Yoga, & Meditation Classes
- U of T Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education: #UTrain
- U of T Health & Wellness: Mindful Moments
- U of T Student Life Programs & Services: Relaxing mindfulness meditation & yoga
For Students with Children:
- Psychology Foundation of Canada: COVID-19 Resources for Child-Caring Professionals and Parents
- CMHA: Back to School During COVID-19: Mental Health Tips for Youth and Parents
For Indigeneous Students:
For Immigrant Students:
For Racialized Students:
- U of T: Combatting Racism: From Bystander to Upstander
- U of T Health & Wellness: Staying Connected/Cultural Connections Drop-In Group
- U of T Black Medical Student’s Association: Black COVID Resilience
- City of Toronto: Anti-Black Racism & Mental Health
For LGBTQ2S+ Students:
- U of T Health & Wellness: COVID LGBTQIA2S Drop-In Support Group *New!
- CAMH: Resources Promoting LGBTQ Mental Health
- Goodhead: A Mental Health Resource For Gay, Bisexual, Queer and Other Guys Into Guys
For International Students: